A Taste of Edgewords
Listen to the Edgewords editors (Jean Dark, Lisa Evans and Munizha Ahmad-Cooke) read 'Ripe' by Munizha Ahmad-Cooke, which was published in last year's anthology.
Listen below using the player, or click the circular icon to download the mp3 file.
Creative Writing at The Edge - Call for Submissions
Following the success of the Edgewords anthology, we are inviting submissions for Edgewords: Renewal to be launched at The Edge Café in December 2018. We are looking for short pieces – fiction, life writing or poetry – on the theme of RENEWAL.
All proceeds from the anthology will go towards The Edge Café’s work, supporting people in recovery from addiction.
- Open to all writers over the age of 16.
- The theme is RENEWAL, maximum of 300 words for prose, or 30 lines for poetry.
- Submissions should be typed on A4 paper.
- Please put your name on the form, not on your submission. This will ensure that our selection process remains impartial.
- We can't return your submission, so please don't send us your only copy.
- We will announce our final selection on this webpage on Wednesday 31 October 2018.
- All entrants will be invited to the launch event in December.
- Fill in the form below and upload your submission.
Alternatively, print and complete the Edgewords submission form (PDF), and mail it with your submission to:
The Edge Café
351 Mill Road
- The deadline for submissions is midday on Wednesday 19 September 2018.